The ten most popular posts in the last month here at The Pietist Schoolman:
- An Open Letter to American Churches: The Crisis of Christian Higher Education
- Are Christian Colleges Poor Spiritual Stewards?
- A Postscript to My Open Letter on Christian Higher Education
- “The Bible makes it abundantly clear…”
- In Praise of Colleagues, Learning in “War-Time”
- Are Christian Colleges Good Financial Stewards?
- Eighteen Evangelical Colleges Earn a “D” for Finances
- The Spread of Technology since 1900
- Are Christian Colleges Too Detached from Churches?
- Tolkien, Lewis, and the Memory of War
Then, in honor of the remaining members of the Big “Ten” athletic conference, four more recent posts that I especially enjoyed writing but didn’t quite make the cut:
- Everything the Same, Everything Different: A Quasquicentennial Reflection
- 12 Years a Slave: Film as History
- Mind the Gap: The Histories of Christianity and of International Relations
- Persecution and Prayer