Presenting the top ten posts of March at The Pietist Schoolman:
- A Friendly Critique of the “Confessing Faculty” Statement (Ray VanArragon)
- Confessing Faculty: Why I Signed (and Why I Hesitated)
- The Spread of Technology Since 1900
- “Plotting the Resurrection”: Final Thoughts on Glen Wiberg
- That Was The Week That Was (3/25/17)
- Which Country (and Continent) Dominates Which Olympic Sport?
- How Would Donald Trump Fill Out His Bracket?
- Can Pietism Be Liturgical?
- Confessing Faculty in Inside Higher Ed