The ten most popular posts in the last month here at The Pietist Schoolman:
- World Vision and Evangelicalism: An Interview with David King
- “New York-centrism” in Evangelical Cultural Engagement
- Baptist Stations of the Cross (G.W. Carlson)
- The Conclusion of My Interview with David King on World Vision
- Being an Intellectual in an Emotional Church
- Not a Prophet, Not an Apostle: Blogging after World Vision
- RIP V. Elving Anderson, 1921-2014 (G.W. Carlson)
- The Spread of Technology since 1900
- This Wonderful Day
- “That They May Be One”: Evangelical Unity after World Vision
Then, in honor of the remaining members of the Big “Ten” athletic conference, four more recent posts that I especially enjoyed but didn’t quite make the cut:
- Pietism: Eclectic and Playful?
- The Challenge of Introducing Pietism
- The Prosperity Gospel and Historical Legitimacy
- New from Sam Mulberry: The Autobiography Podcast!