The ten most popular posts in the last month here at The Pietist Schoolman:
- 10 Blogs by Christian Historians You Should Be Reading
- Bethel, the BGC, and the Decline of Denominational Financial Support for Christian Higher Education
- On Ranking Christian Blogs
- Help Save “Books and Culture”!
- 4 Things I’ve Learned Teaching 4th Grade Sunday School
- Reasons to Hate the U.S. News College Rankings
- The Second World War Before Pearl Harbor: Poland, 1939
- Announcing a New Issue of The Covenant Quarterly on Pietism
- Efrem Smith to Head World Impact
- A Baptist Pietist University Gets Medieval
Then, in honor of the remaining members of the Big “Ten” athletic conference, four more recent posts that I especially enjoyed writing but didn’t quite make the cut:
- The Christian Liberal Arts as Spiritual Retreat
- Do Laptop Computers Inhibit Learning?
- Commemorating WWII: Meaning, Power, and Worship
- The Second World War Before Pearl Harbor: The Phoney War, 1939-1940