Presenting the top ten posts of May 2017 at The Pietist Schoolman:
- The Spread of Technology since 1900
- The Loneliness (and Solitude) of a Christian Historian
- A Day in the Life of a Christian College Professor
- The Lecture Lives. I Would Know—I’m a Professor.
- Which Country (and Continent) Dominates Each Olympic Sport?
- The Evangelical “Crisis of Authority” (It’s not just for women bloggers)
- To Be a Historian Is To Practice Resurrection
- The Timeline as a Historical Tool
- Why Are There No Holidays in August?
Plus my most popular post at The Anxious Bench: